Conference Registration and Fees
The registration fees (regular, student) includes one electronic copy of the ISH 2017 Conference Proceedings, printed version of Book of Abstracts, all session attendance, break refreshments, lunches, welcome reception, technical tour, social events and gala dinner. Accompanying person fee includes welcome reception, social events and gala dinner. Registration fees do not include a hard copy of the Conference Proceedings, transportation expenses, or hotel accommodations.
|Category||Early Bird Registration
(before June 08, 2017)
(after June 08, 2017)
|Regular||750 USD||830 USD|
|Student||390 USD||430 USD|
|Accompanying person||160 USD||170 USD|
Method of Payment
- After registration as participant a confirmation email with payment details will be send to each participant.
- The invoice is available from the system after registration.
- Bank transfer is the recommended payment method.
- Please note that contributions will only be published if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered as a participant and conference fee is paid before June 30, 2017.
- One author registration can cover maximum of two papers.
The system to register as a participant of the Symposium is open from May 08, 2017.
- All bank charges are to be paid by the registrants and should not be deducted from the total amount remitted.
- Name of the registrant should be clearly stated on the bank transfer.
- If payment is not received by the corresponding deadline (Early Bird Registration) the subsequent rate will automatically apply.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you have to cancel the registration until June 08, 2017, you get back reduced amount of conference fee. Refunded fee will be reduced about 50 USD due to the administration charges.
- After June 08, 2017, the amount of refunded fee will be modified and only 60 % of payment will be returned.
- After August 11, 2017, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.