PAPER SUBMISSION PROCESS ISH 2017
For the uploading of your paper to the 20th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering (ISH 2017) use Online Submission System.
- Papers should be written in English.
- Full papers are limited to six pages, including all text, references, figures and tables.
- The papers presented at this Symposium are peer reviewed and selected by the International Steering Committee of ISH 2017.
- Papers must be original, not published in other proceedings, no commercial advertising.
- Notification about full paper acceptance will be submitted by email no later than May 31, 2017.
Full versions of accepted papers will be published in the official electronic conference proceedings with ISBN number and in the CIGRE database. For more detailed instructions about paper submission, please open Paper submission guidelines.
For abstract submission use Online Submission System after create an account. Abstracts should be between 300 and 500 words in length and should clearly summarize the main goals, technology and achievements of the research.
Templates for full papers
English is the working language of the conference. Please take care about the correct English, note that papers are subject to further review and your paper may be rejected if language is not acceptable.
Submission process and critical dates
- September 01, 2016 ⇒ Start process
- December 01, 2016 ⇒ Abstract submission deadline
- February 15, 2017 ⇒ Abstract acceptance notification
- April 15, 2017 ⇒ Full paper submission deadline – This deadline is extended until April 22, 2017.
- May 31, 2017 ⇒ Paper acceptance notification
- June 07, 2017 ⇒ Early bird registration deadline
- June 20, 2017 ⇒ Printable final version deadline
To recognize and encourage outstanding research activities of Ph.D. students the ISH Organizing Committee creates the ISH 2017 Student Award. Students applying for this award must be a presenting author of a paper that is accepted for presentation at the ISH 2017. To be considered for the award the nominees must be current Ph.D. students and participants in the conference. Besides the formal application by the registration procedure a separate nomination letter is necessary. The nomination letter should include the student’s accomplishment from the student’s supervisor, a brief CV and has to be submitted to the Organizing Committee not later than June 20, 2017.